Fellowship Writers Community Stats: Week 10
An average of 40 new members are joining our community every week. This is an incredible accomplishment. It is a level of growth that was unimaginable in the early weeks of our publication. In those days, we struggled to gain our first 50 members. If memory serves correct, it took us nearly three weeks to hit that 50 member milestone, but here we are, ready to eclipse that marker every week!
At this point, we are more than a publication.
We are a tribe. A company. A circle. A group of dedicated writers who strive to help each other with no-strings-attached. The proof is the pudding. Check out each featured story, and you will find a consistent, dedicated group of members commenting, encouraging, and inspiring. There is no better example of a “relational” platform than our community. It reminds me of the words of the founder of Medium:
“Another form of relational media on the web is blogging — especially in the early days. One of the things I loved about blogging back then — and that people enjoy about writing newsletters today — is the feeling that you’re publishing to a relatively consistent group of people who care what you have to say. Even if it’s a small group.” — Ev Williams
Finally, as we continue to grow, I will take periodic opportunities to thank the dedicated individuals who participate regularly. They are the reason our community continues to flourish.
So, without further adieu.
Thank you for your dedication. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your participation and contribution. Thank you for your encouragement. And, most importantly, thank you for your positivity.
It has been a great first ten weeks. Here is to many more successful weeks together!
Topics for this week’s newsletter
- Last Week’s Winners
- Publication Stats
Last Week’s Winners
Each week we identify the members who’s story were featured in our publication. It is our way of thanking and congratulating them.
Let’s show our support for:
- Notebook Betrayal by Christopher Robin
- Life is Short, Eat The Pasta by Kat Merry
- The Ethics of Eating Animals and Loving Them Too by Alexandra Walker-Jones
- Writers Can All Be Winners by Mary DeVries
- Salesforces Acquires Your Mom by Business Outsider
- We are what we eat by Evaldir
- Everybody Wins! by Bobby Kountz
- Imagine If You Can Remain Youthful Until Your Death by Azim Rushdi
- Faith by Jeffrey Flesch
- The Case for Room for Growth at Work by Janay Wright
- The Switch by Harry Seitz
- Floating Our Way Home by Monique Chénier
- Acquire Great Wealth by Melanie J.
- Platitudes Sucks by Mandy Capehart
- High Energy = High Quality of Life. by Rohit Sobti
- Lost in the Supermarket by Harry Seitz
- When Life is Good Enough by Christopher Robin
- What is was Like Being a ‘First-Gen’ Student at a Prestigious University by Rose Mejia
- Reflections by Michael Trigg
- Punch Above Your Weight, You Will be Amazed at what can happen. by Adnan Morbiwala
- Stop Marketing, Optimizing, and Using “Best Practices” by Jessica Bugg
Take a moment and follow each of the winning writers above.
*If you would like to feature in next week’s newsletter, submit your story and remember to read and comment on the winning stories of the day. Each comment substantially improves your chances of winning the lottery.
- Followers: 399
- Writers: 100+
- Days in Production: 70
Last Week’s Stats (1/3–1/10)
- Total Featured Stories: 21
- Number of Comments on Winning Stories: 183
- Number of Claps on Winning Stories: 6,031
- Average Number of Comments Per Story: 8.7
- Average Number of Claps Per Story: 287.2
30 Day Charts
FELLOWSHIP WRITERS: A Community For Writers Seeking Support. Interested?
A community of writers, a positive environment, a safe place to become a better reader/writer. Not Religiously…